How to prevent frost in winter is the most effective?
How to prevent frost in winter is the most effective? Do you know the three antifreeze measures?
The annual temperature in winter and spring is low, and the management of fruit trees must pay attention to the prevention of frost damage. There are roughly three methods: physical methods, ecological methods, and chemical methods.
The physical method is a method of directly freezing the fruit trees in the winter and spring seasons to prevent freezing damage. The effect is more significant. At present, most of the physical methods used by fruit farmers are:
1. Covering crop stalks, leaves, etc. between fruit trees, which can not only protect the grass, but also improve the ground temperature.
2. Lamination of the film in the diameter of 1 m around the fruit tree.
3. Before the winter, combine the winter ploughing to the fruit tree for 15 cm of the root system.
4. Before the arrival of the big freeze, wrap the main stem, the main branch with a straw rope, or the tree-wrapped method of baling the trunk.
5. After the heavy snow, shake off the snow on the trees to clear the snow.
The ecological law is a method to improve the ecological environment of fruit trees and prevent low temperature freezing damage through certain measures.
1. Irrigation and antifreeze method is used to irrigate the fruit trees during the “freezing and freezing” of the soil before freezing, which can not only achieve winter water use, prevent spring drought, promote the growth and development of fruit trees, but also store water in the water to keep the ground temperature during the winter. Relatively stable, thus reducing frost damage.
2. Smoke and antifreeze method This method should be adopted during the coldest night in winter. The fuel is preferably sawdust, clam shells, and straw. Ignite around 12 o'clock in the middle of the night, pay attention to control the fire, it is appropriate to use dark smoke. Generally, there are 3 to 4 burning points per acre orchard, so that the smoke completely covers the orchard. According to the measurement, the fumigation method generally increases the temperature by 3 ° C to 4 ° C.
3. It can also be used to build windbreak forests to use windbreaks, improve the microclimate of orchards, reduce wind speed, inhibit drought, and reduce frost damage.
4. If you want to save manpower, setting up against frost candles is a great way for you. Anti frost candles can burn for at least 8 hours at night, so you don't need to monitor the burning of the candles overnight.
The chemical method is to artificially spray a chemical compound having a certain function before freezing at low temperature, delaying the flowering period of the fruit tree, increasing the concentration of the tree juice, and the like, thereby enhancing the cold resistance. For example, spraying naphthalene acetic acid solution in early spring can delay the flowering period of the fruit tree for more than 5 days, thus avoiding the freezing damage.
We receive enquiries in English, Español (Spanish), Русский язык (Russian), Français (French) and العربية (Arabic). Our professional team will reply to you within one business day. Please feel FREE to contact us!