Are China vineyards antifrost candles harmful to the vineyard?
As long as you don't put the vineyards antifrost candles too close to the grapes, it is not harmful.
Vineyard planning and design
(1) Dividing the planting area According to the slope direction and slope of the terrain, several planting areas (also called working areas) are divided. The planting area should be rectangular, and the long side is consistent with the row direction, which is conducive to irrigation and drainage.
(2) The road system determines the road grade according to the size of the total area of the garden and the topography. The main road should run through the central part of the vineyard. The area is small and the area can be divided into 4, 6 and 8 large areas. The branch road is located at the boundary of the work area and is generally perpendicular to the main road. There is a working road in the work area, which is connected to the branch road. It is a temporary road and can use the open space between the grape rows. The main road and the branch road are fixed roads, and the roadbed and road surface should be strong and durable.
(3) The irrigation and drainage system vineyards should have a good water source guarantee, and the three-level irrigation system of the main irrigation canal, branch canal and irrigation ditch (small area can also be set up with irrigation canal and irrigation ditch), designed according to the ratio of five thousandths. The elevation of the channels at all levels, that is, the total channel is higher than the branch channel, and the branch channel is higher than the irrigation channel, so that the water can be irrigated in the channel. The drainage system is also divided into three levels: small drainage channel, middle drainage channel and total drainage channel, but the elevation difference is gradually reduced from small ditch to large ditch. The irrigation and drainage channels should be closely integrated with the road system and generally located on both sides of the road.
(4) Protection forests The shelter forests have the function of improving the microclimate in the park, preventing wind, sand, frost and cockroaches. For vineyards over 100 mu, the direction of the shelter forest should be perpendicular to the main wind direction, and sometimes a sub-forest belt perpendicular to the main forest belt should be established. The main forest belt is composed of 4 to 6 rows of shrubs, and the secondary forest belt is composed of 2 to 3 rows of shrubs. In severe areas with wind and sand, the spacing between the main forest belts is 300-500 meters, and the spacing between the secondary forest belts is 200 meters. Set 3 to 5 rows of border forests at the border of the orchard. The general forest belt covers an area of about 10% of the total area of the orchard.
(5) Management houses include offices, warehouses, living houses, barns, etc., built in the center of the orchard or on the side, connected by the main road to the outside road. Covers an area of 2% to 3%.
(6) Fertilizer source In order to ensure sufficient fertilizer every year, the vineyard must have sufficient fertilizer source. A green manure base can be set up in the park to raise pigs, chickens, cattle, sheep and other manure. The fertilizer source is designed according to the fertilizer per acre.
(7) Others include rack, frame, row spacing, etc.
We receive enquiries in English, Español (Spanish), Русский язык (Russian), Français (French) and العربية (Arabic). Our professional team will reply to you within one business day. Please feel FREE to contact us!